Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 191-A Light on a Hill

At 5:45 this morning the Oakland Temple lights beamed through the dense fog and illuminated my way as I drove into the parking lot.  Today was my morning to serve in the temple. I have taken time off for six weeks and am now only back part time on Tuesday mornings, but am so grateful for any time I have to serve there.  The temple is a symbol of light which leads to Christ.  As I emerged from the temple just three hours later and walked back to my car, I was amazed that the visibility was almost zero. The lights were turned off on the temple for it was day, but the fog blocked the sun so the temple was no where to be found from my parked car.  However, I know without seeing, the temple is there just like I know that the Savior lives.    

Oakland Temple Illuminated in Fog 5:45 AM

Covered in Fog at 9:00 AM with Temple Lights Off

No comments:

Post a Comment