Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 172-Happy Chinese New Year

Today begins Chinese New Year and it ends on March 5, 2015. The 2015 lunar animal is the goat.  Chinese New Year is the longest public holiday in China and it includes festivals for families to be together wherever they may be.  This tradition sounds like so much fun for I love being with my family for any reason at any time.  I happened to reread a card Rick gave me for my birthday in December which included a wish for the new year: "My wish is that the upcoming year finds many of your dreams coming true because your dreams are my dreams."  So grateful for new year celebrations whether for birthdays, new years in January, or Chinese New Year in February with resolutions to achieve and dreams to become reality with someone you love.

 With the love of my life!
1997


No comments:

Post a Comment