Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 79-Sweet Anticipation

Today was a sweet day at the temple as I helped sister missionaries from the California Oakland-San Francisco LDS Mission.  So much of the time, they reminded me of my sweet daughter Jenessa who comes home from the Florida Jacksonville Mission in just 24 days!  Because I do not want to have very many things to do for Christmas after she comes home, I actually began decorating for the holidays this afternoon.  Christmas lights are on the bushes just waiting for timers so they can be turned on after Thanksgiving.  Rubbermaid tubs are in each room of the house waiting to be emptied of their decorations. As I decorate inside tomorrow I might just have to play Christmas music around the house.  So thankful for our youngest daughter to have had the experience of a lifetime to serve a mission and so excited for her to return home.  

Jenessa's Mission Farewell
The Hutchins & The Hansens
May 2013














No comments:

Post a Comment