Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 68-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The adventures of Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles along with their friends April and Splinter have reentered my life.  This TV series from 1987-1996 were my sons' favorite cartoons.  I recall having a birthday party where I decorated a round cake looking like a Ninja.  Once again, when I return home from Utah, I will have to find a photo or two depicting Ryan's and Cameron's fascination with these warrior turtles.  In the meantime, my grandchildren after Henry brought home his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle from Build-A-Bear last night have fallen in like with the old TV series. Boy, does this take me back!  The old saying applies: "What Comes Around Goes Around!"


No comments:

Post a Comment