Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 206-Muddled Messages

Complicated thoughts
are clear 
in my 
own mind,
but not 
as much
when I 
try to 
explain them 
to you.  
They come 
out garbled.
Muddled messages
that long
to be 
understood.  Yet, 
sometimes when 
I speak, 
you may 
look confused.
Why can't
we just
push a 
button as
we do 
with many
inanimate devices?
Maybe magically 
we could
comprehend what 
the other 
is thinking
and feeling.  
Why is 
it that 
some brains 
and hearts 
connect while
others don't?  
How do 
some speak, 
even when
not speaking, 
and understand
one another
while others 
with words, 
don't have 
a clue 
what the 
other is 
trying to 
really say
deep down
in their 
soul? Is
that why 
we stick
to simple
conversations about
the weather,
music, movies 
and sports 
because deeper 
conversations can 
be difficult?  
These are 
just some
of my
thoughts today
as I 
observed myself 
easily talking 
with a 
sales clerk
at the
store. Is
it because
I am 
invested in
the people 
at home
that my
emotions erase
the ease 
of speaking 
when I 
want so 
much to 
have 
you know
where my
thoughts are 
coming from?  

Bottomline:  My deep thoughts come from my heart because I love you and always will!


No comments:

Post a Comment