Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 154-TP-ing

I imagined writing about the Super Bowl being played in my home state of Arizona, but without the SF 49ers participating I lost interest, except for the half-time show with Katy Perry and some of the commercials.  I do have to say that Ryan and Cameron grilled delicious barbecue chicken wings to eat while the game is on for which I am grateful.

So what to write about . . .

This morning while walking in our neighborhood with Rick, we came upon the best toilet papering we have ever seen.  Perhaps when someone throws many toilet paper rolls over a large tree, they  have a good chance to unroll and drape over the branches perfectly.  We first had seen toilet paper rolls here and there discarded on the street, but when we turned the corner to go down another street, we saw what had become of the majority of the rolls.  Even though I was not a fan of the tradition of toilet papering, some of my children did their fair share and I can appreciate that the TP-ing job we saw today was spectacular.  The family that lives there will have a surprise when they walk outside.  Thankfully for them, there is still no rain so it will be a much easier clean up.

That's the end of the roll for tonight!






No comments:

Post a Comment