Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 26-Fall Nesting

Today the clouds have played peek-a-boo and the breeze has come and gone, then come again.  Do you ever just stay in your PJ's and get inspired to clean? Today was that day.  My cleaning project included scrubbing the lawn furniture and packing the cushions in plastic bags for next summer.  I organized, washed, swept and dusted.  When completed, I looked a mess, but everything else looked great.  Inside the house fall decorations are scattered like leaves here and there with apple cider candles burning. Cleaning, organizing and nesting makes me feel warm, tucked in, and secure, especially as the weather cooperates and brings that same mood.  I see the squirrels with acorns coming to my raccoon-ravaged lawn and making their own little holes to hide their food for winter.  Nesting is definitely in the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment