Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Week 51~One Week Shy

A second year of writing a Mommeries blog post is nearly over on Labor Day.  Can I tell you how glad I am that I did not try to write and post daily as I did the first year? Weekly is just right.  Still, my goal of writing about "something new" each week began well, but slowly became gobbled up by normal life.  Not every week is there time nor opportunity to experience something new. And there is definitely no guarantee that any of those experiences will be desired or positive.  Though truly great new adventures were had throughout the year, I mostly wrote about perspectives gained from the happenings of each week:  some new, but most a reminder to be grateful and appreciative of the people and places in our lives.

The Australian Tennis Open was my biggest new adventure experienced this past year with Rick which was truly amazing.  However, equally or even more amazing was Rick and I spending time with all of our children and grandchildren throughout the year. 

No matter where we travel and what we experience, there is no place like home and family!

February 2016
Hugh with Koala Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment