Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 200-Face Time

I wish the miles between states were but a few and yet I am so blessed to visit my children and grandchildren who live far away so often.  Besides cars and planes to get us where we want to go, we have computers and iPhones to face time if we can't be there in person.  We don't quite get the same hugs as when we are truly together, but hugs and kisses on the screen are such a treat when we are missing each other.  

I wonder if that is the way Heavenly Father feels when we pray.  Prayer is the next best thing to being in His presence.  I can just imagine His kind face and understanding heart as I kneel upon my knees.  I know He knows my face as well as He knows yours.  Amazing and simply wonderful to know He is there and we can feel His love as we in our own way face time when we pray.  Someday, we will meet again face to face but until then I am grateful for prayer.

Face Time with Sister Jenessa Hutchins 
on Christmas Day 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment