Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 93-Please Tell Me January 2015 Is Not Too Late!

December 2014 is going to come and go without us sending Christmas cards which is altering one of our traditions, but in life sometimes it is good to be flexible. On rare occasions throughout our married life, we have sent a Thanksgiving card or a Valentine's card instead of a Christmas card for one reason or another. This year we are waiting to have Jenessa home from her mission and most of our family together over the holidays to have a family photo taken before we make a card. 

We hope we will still get your cards in the mail because I love reading the letters and taping the cards or photos on our door in the kitchen where I see them over and over. Not sure if that means I am cooking a lot, snacking a lot or both, but they bring a smile to my face each time I pass by.  Please tell me January 2015 is not too late. Perhaps then you will be able to put your feet up, sip a hot chocolate, and actually leisurely open your mail to find our family sending you good wishes of love, joy and peace.  Happy Christmas and New Year this holiday season!

Last Year's Christmas Card


No comments:

Post a Comment