Sunday, December 28, 2014

Day 119-Homecoming Talk And Rice Dish

Jenessa has been home just over two weeks from her mission and this morning she gave her homecoming talk and sang with her sister Juliann and brother Ryan a beautiful musical number called Lord I Would Follow Thee.  We are grateful to the wonderful family and friends who came to church and/or the open house to support and welcome her home.  It is especially nice to see the J-Team together again:  Jaclyn, Juliann and Jenessa.  My heart is full of gratitude for Jenessa's safe and happy return!  I might add my tummy is full of gratitude for the delicious ham with cranberry sauce and rice dish Grandma made along with the ambrosia salad Juliann created for our dinner tonight.  Love in my heart and in my tummy makes for a very good day!

The J-Team

No comments:

Post a Comment